Home Insurance Protection for New Jersey Homeowners
Home insurance is a type of property insurance that protects your house and other items within the compound of your home. The financial and emotional impact of losing a home you have built or bought can break you. However, with a home insurance policy, the impact is not as significant. We, at Castillo and Associates, Inc. in New Jersey, offer home insurance products to those throughout the state. A home insurance policy has the following coverages options:
- Dwelling and other structures coverage: This coverage protects your house and the structures on your property. The structures can include fences, garages, and other attached and unattached structures. It pays for repairs or rebuilding your home and other structures.
- Liability coverage: This coverage consists of property damage liability coverage which pays for damage of property belonging to a third party while at your house and bodily injury liability that pays for bodily injury a guest might suffer while at your home. Liability coverage will also pay for the cost of a lawsuit if you are sued.
- Loss of use coverage: Some repairs may need you to move out of your house as they are being done. This coverage will pay for additional living expenses as repairs are being done at home.
- Personal belongings coverage: This coverage will reimburse you if your personal belongings are stolen or damaged.
If you own expensive things like jewelry, articles, art, or any other collectibles, you can make sure they are included in your policy.
- Credit Card and Depositors Forgery Endorsement: If you misplace your card and someone uses it, a promissory note, or a check forged, you lose money. This coverage protects you in such cases.
Having a home insurance policy in place leaves you with a relaxed mind knowing the dwelling place of your family is protected. Call or visit Castillo and Associates, Inc. in New Jersey to get a home insurance policy tailored to meet your needs. You can also get a quote using our online rating tool.